Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A DREAMER'S VALID PROPOSAL


Now, Lupita Amondi Nyong'o of P. O. Box 12 Years a Slave, New York, Amerka, look, you won an Oscar in America. Can you imagine? Eh? All the way from Nai, no, from the stony Seme, you left all the Luos and Kenyans and Mexicans named Oscar and won the Hollywood one. The real OSCAR! Congratulations. 
Word on the street is that Lupita is dreamingly marriable.

You see, dreaming in Seme is not a joke. There are no beds to dream on. Only huge boulders like Kit Mikayi and Maembe trees that produce dodo mango and numerous Mapera trees that you know how they grew. Si unajua?

Anyway, that is not the point. The point is that you have won OSCAR and now you are worth Mamillioni. I even heard it being said at the Bunge La Wananchi session at Jeevanjee that Theatrix Arts Ensemble cannot afford to cast you. Even Phoenix. That your Mamillions are more that those of Kenyan Dollar Millionaires. See? For just wearing long dresses and acting like a slave, you have gongad Chris Kirubi, Anil Shah, Evans Kidero, Kamlesh, Jimnah Mbaru and, I suspect, even Ouru. Even your dad can't you...hakuwezi kabisa!

Now, here is the deal, ok? Si you won? Yes! Si the world saw? Yes! Si you spoke well? Yes! Si you even got a tweet from State House of Kenya? Yes! Ok! I am writing to propose a deal. See, I have been dreaming. And si you talked about dreams? Yes! And I come from the bundus of Kenya, those 'Mwisho Wa Lami' places. Si you talked to the whole world about where one comes from? Yes! You see, I have been dreaming from huku Mwisho Wa Lami but I used to doubt those dreams. Until I heard you talking passionately about dreams and where someone comes from. Si you said, in front of your daddy, mummy and that big eyed bro of yours (I saw the big eyes on that popular Selfie that is better than Obama's at a funeral) that all dreams are valid? Yes! Now I know my dreams from Mwisho wa Lami are VALID.

Now here is where it gets interesting: Si you are not married? Yes!

From hapa Mwisho wa Lami, I have been validly dreaming that one day I will marry a single Luo black girl wielding a golden statue of OSCAR that cannot be demolished like ile ya makalasinga and who is known worldwide even by Vladimir Putin and who is richer than all the Kenyan millionaires plus Agwambo Baba put together. Here from Mwisho wa Lami I have been dreaming of marrying you. See? I have a dream! I have a dream that one day: from the prodigious boulders of Mwisho wa Lami; from the maembe and mapera bushes of Kenya; from the alcoblow streets of Mututho; from the digital taxes of Jubilee; I have a dream that one day, after the Men in Black have toppled Raila's tables I will be Anyang' Nyong'o's son-in-law!

Please Lupita Nyong'o, here I am on bended knee, make my dream valid!

Yours Faithfully,
Serikali Saidia Bachelor,

Mwisho wa Lami Passie,
WORD ON THE STREET.

No comments:

Post a Comment